FREE STANDING OUTDOOR ASHTRAY SMOKE FREE ZONE - LAW 44
NO SMOKING IN PUBLIC PLACES SUCH AS RESTAURANTS, OFFICE TOWERS, HOTELS, SHOPS AND MORE!
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Dimension of the external ashtray: 36 ″ L x 3 ″ diameter (cylinder) / base 7 ″ diameter
- High-end model in polished stainless steel (chrome finish)
- Integrated lock for added security
- Restricted openings to prevent the insertion of waste
Empties easily without having to touch cigarettes
- Holds up to 700 butts
CONTACT JULES® AT 514 666-5853 OR 1 866 575-5853 (TOLL FREE)
TAXES AND DELIVERY NOT INCLUDED.
THIS BILINGUAL ASHTRAY RESPECTS THE CHARTER OF THE FRENCH LANGUAGE.
IN FACT, THE “SMOKE-FREE ZONE” REGISTRATION IN FRENCH IS TWICE MORE VISIBLE THAN THE ENGLISH “SMOKE-FREE ZONE” REGISTRATION.
This outdoor ashtray is designed to be fixed to the ground and includes 3 anchors. The Smokeless Zone ashtray is weather resistant and will not flake. It is therefore a sustainable solution and a wise choice for all seasons.
In short, strategically placed at the end of the radius of 9 meters from a door or any other opening, the free standing ashtray "Zone sans smoke / Smoke free zone" can be a deterrent for users of your establishment. Combined with Smoke-Free Zone billboards, our freestanding stainless steel ashtray could save you fines of up to 25,000 $. (see standards)
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED AN INSTALLATION?
First, our display experts are at your service to answer your questions about the smoke-free outdoor ashtrays.. Also, you benefit from a network of experienced professionals for the installation of all non-smoking display products that you order.
MEASURES BILL 44 IN QUEBEC
You must first know that since May 26, 2016, in addition to the already existing bans, the smoking ban is valid in particular in the following places :
- Commercial terraces, including those of restaurants, taverns and bars;
- Common areas of apartment buildings with 2 to 5 dwellings;
- Outdoor play areas for children: sports grounds, playgrounds and summer camp grounds;
- Daycare centers and daycare centers (at all times);
- Grounds of educational institutions: pre-school, primary, secondary, including general adult education centers and vocational training centers (at all times).
Also, since November 26, 2016, it is now prohibited to smoke in Quebec in a radius of 9 meters any door and window that opens, as well as air intakes communicating with a closed place where smoking is prohibited.
The ban on smoking within a radius of 9 meters * is valid in particular in all work environments and all closed places that welcome the public (except those located in a home).
To learn more about the new 9-meter radius measurement, see our page on law 44 standards.
OPERATOR'S OBLIGATIONS REGARDING POSTING
In fact, the operator of a place or installation covered by law 44 must indicate by means of posters installed in the sight of people who frequent this place that smoking is prohibited.
ANTI-TOBACCO LAW OFFENSES AND FINES FOR THE OPERATOR OF A PLACE OR OF A BUSINESS
In conclusion, failing to indicate the smoking ban, by means of posters of places where smoking is prohibited, could result in a fine of 500 $ to 12,500 $ for the first offense and could cost you up to 25,000 $, following a recurrence.
ANTI TOBACCO LAW
Sources and full information on Law 44: