SMOKE-FREE ZONE STICKER FOR THE FLOOR - LAW 44
THIS PRODUCT OFFERS OPTIMAL ADHESION ON PEDESTRIAN AREAS AND ROUGH SURFACES. FOR EXAMPLE CONCRETE, ASPHALT, PAVER, STONE AND MANY OTHER MATERIALS!
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Dimension 8 ”diameter
- Tell your users the distance to smoke
- Non-slip textured protective layer
- Glass fiber reinforced self-adhesive vinyl
- Can be removed without residue
- Provide a spacing of 3 to 5 feet between each floor sticker (SEE IMAGE):
-44 self-adhesive discs * are suggested for spacing every 3 feet (1 meter) per door
-27 self-adhesive discs * are suggested for spacing every 5 feet (1.5 meters) per door
* The quantity may vary depending on the location. Contact one of our experts, if you wish to validate the quantity of smoke-free Zone floor stickers desired.
CONTACT JULES® AT 514 666-5853 OR 1 866 575-5853 (TOLL FREE)
TAXES AND DELIVERY NOT INCLUDED.
THESE BILINGUAL TABLETS RESPECT THE CHARTER OF THE FRENCH LANGUAGE.
IN FACT, THE “SMOKE-FREE ZONE” REGISTRATION IN FRENCH IS TWICE MORE VISIBLE THAN THE ENGLISH “SMOKE-FREE ZONE” REGISTRATION.
In short, strategically placed in a radius of 9 meters of a door or any other opening, the stickers for the floor "Zone sans smoke / Smoke free zone" are very dissuasive for the users of your business. Consider, for example, a hotel, an office tower, a school, a health center or a restaurant; this simple non-smoking floor sticker could save them stiff fines of up to 25,000 $.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED AN INSTALLATION?
First, our signage experts are at your service to answer your questions about Smoke-Free Zone floor stickers.. Also, you benefit from a network of experienced professionals for the installation of all non-smoking display products that you order. In addition, we offer the possibility of customizing our products. (at an additional cost).
NEW STANDARD NOVEMBER 26, 2016 - TOBACCO LAW 44
NO SMOKING WITHIN A 9 METER RADIUS
You should know that smoking is now prohibited within 9 meters, since November 26, 2016, from any door (including emergency exits and exits to a balcony) and any window that s 'opens as well as air intakes communicating with a closed place that welcomes the public, in addition to the already existing prohibitions.
The ban on smoking within a radius of 9 meters is valid in particular in the following places:
- All work environments, except those located in a home;
- Hotels, tourist accommodation establishments and outfitting buildings;
- Places which are arranged to usually offer the public, for remuneration, meals for consumption on the spot;
- Establishments where a brewery, tavern or bar category liquor license is operated;
- A facility maintained by a health and social services establishment;
- Places where sporting or leisure, judicial, cultural or artistic activities, conferences or congresses or other similar activities take place;
- Community or leisure centers for minors, unless these activities take place inside a home;
- Detention centers;
- All other closed places that welcome the public.
See full standards on the ban on smoking within a 9-meter radius of law 44.
YOUR OBLIGATION CONCERNING THE DISPLAY AND SCOPE OF 9 METERS
In fact, the operator of a place or facility covered by the Tobacco Control Act must indicate by means of posters installed in the sight of people who frequent this place that smoking is prohibited. In particular, the display must clearly demarcate the area where smoking is prohibited as is the 9 meter perimeter, If it's happened.
PRESCRIBED TOBACCO OFFENSES AND FINES FOR THE OPERATION OF A PLACE OR OF A BUSINESS
In conclusion, failing to indicate by signs the places where smoking is prohibited could result in a fine of 500 $ to 12,500 $ for the first offense and could cost you up to 25,000 $, following a recurrence.
9 METERS TOBACCO ACT
Sources and complete information on Law 44 and the new 9-meter perimeter standard: