NO SMOKING PANEL + 9 METER DIAGRAM - LAW 44
NO SMOKING, IN CONNECTION WITH THE NEW MEASURE OF NOVEMBER 26, 2016, IN PUBLIC PLACES SUCH AS RESTAURANTS, OFFICE TOWER, HOTELS, SHOPS AND MORE!
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Dimension 12 ”W x 16” H
- Composite panel (dibond): two aluminum plates (with a brushed surface finish)
and black polyethylene in the center
- 3mm thickness
- Descriptive image of the distance to smoke, 9 meters from the door (see standards)
- No smoking sign available with or without screws (strong sticker)
CONTACT JULES® AT 514 666-5853 OR 1 866 575-5853 (TOLL FREE)
TAXES AND DELIVERY NOT INCLUDED.
THIS BILINGUAL PANEL RESPECTS THE CHARTER OF THE FRENCH LANGUAGE.
IN FACT, THE “SMOKE-FREE ZONE” REGISTRATION IN FRENCH IS TWICE MORE VISIBLE THAN THE ENGLISH “SMOKE-FREE ZONE” REGISTRATION.
This brushless aluminum smoking poster is very rigid and durable. The smoke-free sign in a smoke-free stainless zone is therefore resistant to weathering, corrosion and UV rays. It is therefore a high-end display solution, in connection with the tobacco law, of long duration and with a clean look.
Also, its explanatory diagram of the prohibited area as well as the distance to smoke in accordance with law 44 (outside the 9-meter radius from your door) is very clear and dissuasive for users of your establishment. It contains the warning of a risk of fine of up to 750 $ for offenders.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED AN INSTALLATION?
First, our signage experts are at your service to answer your questions about the no smoking signs Smoke-free zone. Also, you benefit from a network of experienced professionals for the installation of all the smoke-free display products that you order. In addition, we offer the possibility of customizing our products. (at an additional cost).
NEW STANDARD TOBACCO LAW SINCE NOVEMBER 26, 2016
NO SMOKING WITHIN A 9 METER PERIMETER - LAW 44
The ban on smoking within a 9-meter radius of Law 44 is valid in particular in the following places:
- All work environments, except those located in a home;
- Places which are arranged to usually offer the public, for remuneration, meals for consumption on the spot;
- Establishments where a brewery, tavern or bar category liquor license is operated;
- A facility maintained by a health and social services establishment;
- Places where sporting or leisure, judicial, cultural or artistic activities, conferences or congresses or other similar activities take place;
- Hotels, tourist accommodation establishments and outfitting buildings;
- Places where community or leisure activities take place for minors, unless these activities take place inside a home;
- The premises of detention centers;
- All other closed places that welcome the public.
See full standards on the ban on smoking within a 9-meter radius of law 44.
YOUR OBLIGATION CONCERNING POSTING - TOBACCO LAW
In fact, the operator of a place or facility covered by Quebec's tobacco law must indicate by means of posters installed in the sight of people who frequent this place that smoking is prohibited. The display must, in particular, clearly demarcate the area where smoking is prohibited (according to law 44) as well as 9 meter perimeter, If it's happened.
PRESCRIBED TOBACCO OFFENSES AND FINES FOR THE OPERATION OF A PLACE OR OF A BUSINESS
In conclusion, failing to indicate by means of signs the places where smoking is prohibited could result in a fine of 500 $ to 12,500 $ for the first offense and could cost you in particular up to 25,000 $, following a recurrence.
9 METERS TOBACCO ACT / TOBACCO LAW
Sources and full information on Law 44:
There are no reviews yet.